What personal information is collected from you through the App and websites?
- Registration. During the collection of information on the Profile Pages on the Websites, you are required to provide your applicable contact information (such as name, e-mail address and the like). A mobile verification code and registration number is used to confirm your identity. An email address is also used to contact you about the materials and information on the Websites. When the Websites request for the confirmation of your identity, the Websites will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before such information is requested.
- IP Addresses. Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or IP address. When you browse the Websites, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Websites.
- Third Party Email Addresses. For the purposes of inviting and introducing third parties to Campus Konnect, You will be given the option to import or otherwise provide email addresses of third parties to Campus Konnect. On so doing, Campus Konnect will not store your affiliated username and corresponding password.
- Opt Out Procedures. Upon initial communication from Campus Konnect, you may opt-out of receiving further communication from Campus Konnect. To be completely removed from the Campus Konnect mailing list, you may contact email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
How the information collected is used
As a way to compose an efficient persuasive composition, you ought to choose a topic you believe. Next you would like to consider acquiring your own topic. To start out with , you decide on the topic and compose the speech outline. Before you commence writing, you want to decide on personal statements writing services shop an interest well suited for faculty pupils.
- Use of Personal Information. Campus Konnect does not collect personal information about individuals, except when individuals consent to share such personal information on the Websites. While Campus Konnect takes utmost care with respect to the security of the information you decide to upload, you understand that any information that you disclose on the Website is at your own risk. By uploading / sharing / disclosing your information on the Website, you hereby give your consent to Campus Konnect to store such information on Campus Konnect ‘s servers. Campus Konnect will retain such information you upload on the Website for as long as it is needed to fulfil the service you seek to avail on the Website. If you delete your account, Campus Konnect will delete such information. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
- Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy. Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving Campus Konnect.
- Log Files. Campus Konnect may use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track your movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
How information may be Shared and Disclosed
- Sharing. Campus Konnect may share aggregated demographic information with Campus Konnect ‘s partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Campus Konnect shall not be liable for the transfer of any personal information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, and acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond Campus Konnect’s control.
- Consulting. Campus Konnect may partner with third parties to provide specific services. When you sign up for these third party services, Campus Konnect will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. According to Campus Konnect ‘s contractual arrangements with parties, these parties are not allowed to use personal information except for the explicit purpose of providing these services.
- Spam. Campus Konnect maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that Campus Konnect does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- Legal Requests. Campus Konnect takes your right to privacy very seriously and has taken measures to safeguard and respect your personal information. Campus Konnect will only disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rules, regulations, law enforcement, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements.
- Campus Konnect Forums When you participate in a forum on the Websites including, but not limited to posts, poll votes, and post comments, your name and IP address may be recorded for purposes of maintaining your own account within the Forums, and preventing abuses of the forums. This information is not used to personally identify you outside the Campus Konnect community. In order to diffuse the information in the Websites’ forums to a wider audience, Campus Konnect may, from time to time, collect some of your postings and group them together to use in a specific publication, print, electronic mailing or other public dissemination. At no point however will your name or IP address be revealed in any publication. In addition, when your postings are used in this fashion, they may be edited to fit with the general content of the publication being prepared. It is important to remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in a forum, through e-mail or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others. If your personal information is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. You may participate in any forums offered through the Websites, but you agree not to post any material the content of which (i) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, abusive, threatening to others, or in violation of any law; or (ii) infringes the copyright, trademark right, or other intellectual property right of any third party. You will be solely responsible for all content that you post on any forum available on the Websites. You agree to indemnify Campus Konnect and its officers and employees from and against all liabilities, judgments, damages, and costs (including attorney’s fees) incurred by any of them which arise out of or are related to the content that you post. Forums are intended only for the personal use of Campus Konnect subscribers, and may not be used for commercial purposes or for organized political activity.
- How we protect your Information
- Confidentiality and Security. Campus Konnect takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line. No administrator at Campus Konnect will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off from the Websites when you are using a shared computer. Campus Konnect also protects your personal information off-line. Access to your personal information is limited to employees, agents or partners and third parties with whom we are working who Campus Konnect reasonably believes will need that information to provide services to you. However, Campus Konnect is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your own personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties.
- Links. The Websites may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not necessarily under the control of Campus Konnect. Please note that Campus Konnect is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. Campus Konnect encourages you to be aware when you leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Websites, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and Campus Konnect shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Websites.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Websites, you can update your profile on the profile pages of the Websites. Campus Konnect will endeavour to correct, update or remove your personal data provided to Campus Konnect.
- Site and Service Updates. As necessary, Campus Konnect may send you Website and service announcement updates. You will not be able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the Websites. Campus Konnect communicates via e-mail to provide requested services and to resolve issues relating to your account.
- Consent to This Policy The Terms and Conditions are incorporated herein by reference in its entirety.